Star Wars: Fate of the Galaxy | A post-canon "Star Wars" RPG

That Damn Away Thread

Games, chat, away thread, and anything else that takes your fancy.

Re: That Damn Away Thread

PostAuthor: Aerick » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:50 am

Jesus balls I am the worst person. I totally thought I put up away messages. ><; My roommate went in for surgery last week, and pretty much my life since then has been a lot of taking care of everything she used to do. She should be fine, soon, but in the mean time, I have very little time to myself, between work, getting back to school, and this.

Hopefully I should only be gone another week - her surgery was stomach-something and she shouldn't be bedbound for more than two weeks they said.

Please forgive me!
Aerick

Faction: Unknown

PostAuthor: Eanin » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:25 am

I am going away on holiday from Tomorrow (27 September 2013) to next week Friday (4 October 2013). I will be taking my laptop with me and will try to continue to post, but it may be a bit more erratic.
Eanin

PostAuthor: Living Force » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:14 am

Have a great time, Slip!
Living Force
The Force
The Force

PostAuthor: Living Force » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:51 am

Just a heads up - I'm away for a few days from this Saturday (26th October), and may or may not have internet access, so posts will be sporadic at best, non-existent at worst. I'll be home on Tuesday 29th, but have a busy few days after that. I'll do my best to keep up!
Living Force
The Force
The Force

PostAuthor: Cade Skywalker » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:37 am

This isn't so much an away as it is a departure

Between two jobs and some life-based problems I can't keep playing Cade and Antares anymore. This is no reflection on any of you - if anything, you've all been wonderful to write with. In fact I'm surprised ANY of you put up with my contrived plots and writing style -shakes head-

I thought about just stepping down as ONE of the characters but the simple fact is - while I have plenty of muse for both of them - I don't actually have time to play either of them. I've been putting this departure off - thinking that eventually I'd be getting the time I needed again... but it just hasn't happened.

You've all given me plenty of opportunities to write - involving me in the board plot was wonderfully nice of you even though none of you really know me and I feel like a big pile of garbage for not being able to finish the plot but I'm not posting and I'm holding the plot back trying to wait until I've got time to play

You all deserve better, and I wish you well in finding people who can handle these characters as they deserve
Deliah, What the hell is goin' on in the engine room?
Were there monkeys?
Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?
Cade Skywalker

PostAuthor: Unifying Force » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:00 am

Understood. If nothing else I want to thank you for playing the characters, being consistent in that play, and for letting us know you could no longer keep them instead of letting them linger in limbo. For that, and in general being a friendly presence when you could be with us, you are welcome to come back if you ever find you have the time to begin playing again. If the characters are open at that time, you'd be more than welcome to simply take up Cade and Draco again, or if you wish to app somebody else, by all means.
I AM THE FORCE!
Unifying Force
The Force
The Force

Faction: Unaligned Systems

PostAuthor: Living Force » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:39 pm

What he said. We're sad to see you go, but understand that real life must come first. We'd love to have you back if you ever feel that you can.
Living Force
The Force
The Force

PostAuthor: Living Force » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:42 pm

Just a heads up... am moving house tomorrow, and will have no internet until Friday. However, it's unlikely I'll be able to spend much time posting for a few days. Don't break anything, don't sell the place out from under me, and I'll be back as soon as I can!
Living Force
The Force
The Force

PostAuthor: Seku [Doneeta-]Luroon » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Unfortunately I've suddenly been given a lot of deadlines that are due over the next week, so I may not be able to post until next weekend. I will let you know if anything changes before then.

Seku [Doneeta-]Luroon
Jedi
Jedi

Faction: Jedi

PostAuthor: Living Force » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:25 pm

No worries, good luck!
Living Force
The Force
The Force

PreviousNext