Star Wars: Fate of the Galaxy | A post-canon "Star Wars" RPG

Knights of the Round (Draco, Eanin, Kaz, Kura)

The capital world of the Fel Empire.

Re: Knights of the Round (Draco, Eanin, Kaz, Kura)

PostAuthor: Eanin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Eanin had already been making careful mental notes on what he observed by the time the first of the two Jedi Knights emerged. It was Halcyon, as most others would expect having hear the Grand Master's description of the pair. The Farghul Jedi would not invest that much faith in Halcyon being anything near what Eanin might have been lead to believe, however. Until he'd managed to spend some time with the young Knight, he would not allow himself to form any definite opinions, and even more importantly, expectations.

As Eanin watched the Corellian Knight dance his enrapturing little dance among the crowd, he quickly got the impression that there was a lot of fog being thrown up about the Jedi. There was a lot he did that seemed strange, nonsensical and, according to some descriptors, un-Jedi-like. How much of it fell in line with Kaziki Halcyon's true intentions, and how much of it formed part of the fog cloud, would be difficult to determine.

And, Eanin expected, that was a great deal of the point. The elder Master could spend the next three weeks overanalysing the scene at the landing pad, trying to determine more about Halcyon and his designs from them, only to ultimately learn nothing except that the young Knight had succeeded in having him waste a great deal of his time. 'This is going to be an interesting little endeavour.'

Eanin noted the other Jedi next. She felt guarded, perhaps not as certain of her footing in this group as Halcyon appeared to be. Her greetings to the Imperial Captain and the Knight were also far more reserved. One item of interest that Eanin noted was that she had recognised the Imperial Knight that was there to greet him. Perhaps not on a personal level, though. Perhaps there was something more to the Imperial Knight than the Farghul knew.

After the few, simple greetings had been passed between the Jedi Knights and the Imperial, Eanin seemed to fall next in line. Halcyon approached him first, and aptly discerned why he was not already familiar with the Farghul. Of course, his quick guesswork was not as noteworthy as his effort to pass it off as a combination of his own talent and a ill-discipline from the Jedi Master. 'Yes, definitely a fog cloud.'

"Quite correct. Your reputation for touching minds through the Force is well earned." the Farghul answered.

Nuhok approached him as well, her greeting far more deferential, though the Farghul was uncertain as to the sincerity of it. Eanin included both in a bow and warm smile of his own, before introducing himself. "My name is Eanin. It gladdens me to meet you both." He reserved most of his words for later, but hoped that his greeting would help dissuade the two Knights from considering him an obstacle to their plans by too much. Somehow, though, he doubted he had succeeded.

Eanin fell in step at a comfortable pace as Draco led them away. It hadn't been perfect, but things could have gone much worse than they had, and for that, Eanin was genuinely grateful. Now, though, he was as interested as it seemed that the Imperial Knight was to learn why the two Knights had come to Bastion.
Eanin

Faction: Unknown

PostAuthor: Kaziki Halcyon » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Kaz maintained a firm awareness of his partner as they moved through the honor guard out into the full view of the military parade that had apparently been arranged on their behalf. It was so heart warming to see the Empire had finally learned a little something about appreciating the hard work Jedi put in to keep the galaxy safe. A little appreciation could go a long way toward finally making them realize that a militant order of Force users in the hands and under the authority of an individual, rather than the Force, was a terrible idea just waiting to sprout into a full blown disaster. Probably not soon, and not while one of their own number was still the individual in question, of course.

Kura played her role exquisitely, being respectful but aloof in stark contrast to Kaz's open and forward. She'd set the bar for him to leap over repeatedly if things continued as such. It would keep their opposites trying to decide which one was the one to deal with. Kaz was flexible but far too capable, Kura rigid but more 'understanding' of political necessity. At least on the surface. It all flowed through his mind smoothly and simply as he fired a wink Jaig's way. "I assure you, you acquitted yourself quite admirably when it counted." Back to the ever entertaining Draco, yup, a real barrel of Kowakian Monkey Lizards that one. "What? I can't just want to come and visit my old friend Antares? Maybe I have another date with Jaig and you're an after thought, you ever consider that?"

Kaz smiled his most charming at the Imperial Knight. "Besides, it's not the reports that should interest you. It's the evidence and what conclusions you can make from them. Hey, I'll give you a hint. What happens when you engineer a rapidly aging, Force sensitive clone?" It went half nuts and developed a plethora of genetic issues that would look very much like an incurable illness. Of course, if one were to extend the definition of illness to cover genetic short comings it very much was an incurable disease. Kaz left that all for Draco to figure out on his own, however. That was the nature of hints, after all. In the mean time Draco was tearing down some scanner crewmen that Kaz and Kura had expected to turn up anyway. Draco had a point though, at least wait until the Jedi were out of sight.

"I agree, Sir Draco. There's no reason these things can't be civilized." Kura and Draco were getting acquainted, all well and good, and Kaz was dealing with Eanin. Such a curious turn of events that was. A full blown Master, newly returned to the Order, aimed at Kaziki Halcyon. K'kruhk's fuzzy knuckles were tightly wrapped around that situation. The Corellian could practically feel it in the Force, the Grand Master's focus from even so far away. Good, he was looking the wrong direction. As the group withdrew Kaz made sure that Draco's every glance was met with a smile and casual body language that said the Corellian found it all so very amusing. Kaz paused suddenly and turned around to face the landing pad with all of its military might surrounding. "Dismissed." A jaunty salute and he was on Draco's heels again.

"So, Master Eanin, you happened to be in the neighborhood, saw a great military parade organizing, and couldn't help but stroll on over and see what all the hub bub was about... right?" It was time to get him talking or have him weakening his own formations in an attempt to avoid the incoming question.
Kaziki Halcyon
Jedi
Jedi

Faction: Jedi

PostAuthor: Kura Nuhok » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:22 pm

As always, Kaz played to his audience, and Kura deliberately kept herself back. Not so much because that was something that Kaz had asked of her, or that he expected, but she was still more than a touch rattled by what had happened in their bunk on the ship. Once more, she was reminded of the need to keep herself to herself, and, right at that moment, she felt that the old Jedi way of keeping oneself apart, of repressing emotions and physical sensation, might just be the way to go for her.

Following a few steps behind, she didn't miss her partner's wink to the Imperial soldier, and her montrals once again coloured a grey/green shade. It would appear that her assessment of him as a galactic swashbuckler and heartbreaker might well have been accurate. She didn't know why that made her feel just a tiny bit disappointed.

There was a distinct lack of welcome or good feeling of any sort from the Imperial Knight whom Kaz seemed to hold in such high regard, and Kura merely inclined her head. "Kura Nuhok, Jedi Knight," she replied to his introduction, her voice as deep and husky as it ever was, any slight hint of unsteadiness masked now. His admission that he couldn't welcome them to Bastion was nothing short of rude, however, but Kura didn't remark on it, merely moving onto the Master, who introduced himself as Eanin.

"I am honoured to meet you, Master Eanin," she replied, a small smile on her lips. "You are much revered among the Jedi, and I hope that we may have the opportunity to talk. I should very much like to learn from you, if I may." There wasn't any int of insincerity in her voice, and Kura's eyes were genuine and direct. She reached out in the Force, and felt the slight distrust... or was it wariness... coming from the Master, and she had to wonder precisely why he was there.

Kaz, as usual, though, got to the point before she had a chance to, and, tucking her hands into the sleeves of her robe, as the Jedi often did, she fell into step with the group. What else could she do. after all?
Kura Nuhok
Jedi
Jedi

PostAuthor: Antares Draco » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:38 am

Waiting until they were inside the lift and only Jaig could hear him, Draco raised a finger to his lips as Jaig activated a small control on her wrist and the lights dimmed for a second as the lift stalled, "Miniature EMP pules," Draco said, nodding at Jaig's action, "We've got five minutes before they detect the 'short circuit' and restart the system..." waiting for either Kura or Halcyon to say something, Draco rolled his eyes and said, "Halcyon what did you expect? I'm an Imperial Knight - judging from your Togruta friend here, she not only doesn't like me - she doesn't trust me. That doesn't exactly impress me but it does show that she's got the right idea - landing here in the middle of the Imperial Capital with reports about some sort of engineered clone jedi with a fake disease?! That sort of 'secret' was let out with Vader's starkiller experiments and the Emperors alternate 'selves' running all over Byss!!"

Snapping his fingers, Draco said, "What are you REALLY doing here? And what's this unplanned Jedi Addition doing here? This sort of information could have been handed over to the intelligence units inside either members of the Triumvirate, and as for Master Eanin - he shouldn't even be hear to begin with! What aren't you telling us?" staring at him, Antares glanced at Jaig who said, "Four minutes thirty seconds," exhaling, Draco said, "I was ordered to get a straight answer by the Imperial Knights - a straight answer where the Moff's couldn't hear about it, and this was all I could think of. If the Empire or the Empress is in danger... or something else is under the line or there's some threat that the Triumvirate isn't in the know on or you're trying to be subtle then you'd better tell me before-" Jaig interjected then, "Three minutes fifty-two,"

Looking at the three Jedi sternly, Antares finished his sentence, "Before the timer runs out and I start asking these questions with every Moff agent listening in,"
Last edited by Antares Draco on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
To know where Evil grows
And to permit it to flourish

Is to accept responsibility
For all that follows
Antares Draco

PostAuthor: Eanin » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:46 pm

The elder Jedi was finding the company interesting. The Imperial Knight was somewhat different from any others that Eanin had previously encountered. He had a direct manner, seemingly content to state things as they were and leaving the trouble of interpretations to the receiving party. The Jedi wouldn't make a judgement just yet, but Antares certainly wasn't pretending to be the type to flatter people into submission.

The dynamic between Nuhok and Halcyon was also something to observe. Eanin took careful note of the change, both visible and otherwise, that followed Halcyon's rakish wink. It wasn't the kind of sign Eanin wanted to observe, but he could not change the fact that it was there. 'And another matter to the list.'

Eanin listened to the discussion between Halcyon and Draco, though there was little for him to learn from it. The matters they discussed were largely unknown to him, and with little frame of reference, he was pointless to the discussion.

Nuhok's greeting to him was something of a surprise, though. He had not thought Jedi so young would know much of him, and hadn't quite been aware that he had a reputation among them. "Thank you for the kind words," he answered with a warm smile. "I hope so as well." He doubted that everything would turn out quite so simple, though.

Halcyon's remark was enough to raise a chuckle from the elderly Jedi, who attempted to answer in suit. "What all the hub bub was about? But as a Jedi Master, I would obviously assume that it was about me. Imagine my disappointment when I realised I was but a sideshow." Eanin answered. Humour wasn't his strong suit, however, and the joke came across rather flat.

Of course, the polite conversation was arrested by the stop of the elevator, with Draco suddenly becoming far livelier than Eanin had seen of him yet. The Jedi Master listened to the Imperial carefully, interested in the way that the situation was being handled. He wasn't quite up to date with politics within the Empire, and the way in which the questions were being asked told him a great deal.

Eanin replied first. Despite the apparent contradiction, he managed to be brisk while not appearing in a hurry at all. "For my part, I am here because the Jedi Council trusts that two Knights would not travel to Bastion unless they had reason to do so. And, given the potential scope of such a reason," At this remark, Eanin briefly indicated the additional lightsaber hilt Kura had at her waist, a hilt that was clearly different from her own.

"Could perhaps do with the assistance of another Jedi." With that said, he turned to the other Jedi, this time sporting a supportive smile.
Eanin

PostAuthor: Kaziki Halcyon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Kaz took Kura's reactions to his back and forth with Jaig as an affectation, not letting it distract him. He'd made a tentative pass at her and she'd withdrawn from like he'd suddenly turned into a Dianoga. There was certainly no reason for her to go adjusting her opinion after the fact. He pushed that bit to the back of his mind, however, in light of the matter he found far more important in the immediate. Kura was reacting to Master Eanin much the way Kaz himself was, curiosity running toward suspicion the more the Jedi Master spoke. The 'joke' certainly didn't move the situation along, though it earned the Jedi Master a thin smile from Kaz that was equal to the occasion. Polite.

They got on the turbolift and were on their way when all of a sudden Draco did just about what Kaz had expected of him: The honorable thing. Certainly, Kaz hadn't known what shape or form that honorable act would take but it was only a matter of time before the man's personal sense of honor won out over the politics of Bastion. Perhaps even the politics of the Imperial Knights, as surely there were however small, subtle, and perfectly interpersonal they may be. The lift came to a stop, Kaz dismissed a quip about Jaig needing to wait until they were on one alone before using that little trick, and tilted his head to listen to what Antares Draco had to say. For somebody who had straight forward questions he had a whole lot to say before hand.

Kaz waited patiently for the diatribe to peter out, opened his mouth to respond, and was cut off by Master Eanin. The High Council trusted because Kaz hadn't given them an option. If he had there would be a written request gathering dust in a bureaucratic oubliette on Coruscant. Exactly where the Jedi or GA official would have dropped it off to their Imperial counterpart. However, the Master kept it short and sweet, allowing Kaz to handle the Imperial Knight as he had already proven he could. "Ah, Draco. Since we are on a time constraint allow me to make all things clear. The Sith are on the move and to make matters worse we are now looking at enough evidence to suggest they are moving on multiple plots. Their fragmentation has made them weaker overtly but stronger in the simultaneous plotting department."

"What I expected was a quiet greeting at the pad, the military parade was above and beyond. Top shelf," Kaz spoke quickly, mindful of his time constraints but unable to change his basic manner of speech on such short notice. "She takes a few minutes to warm up to folks but she'll like you when she realizes just how alike the two of you are. The disease isn't fake and if you take the time to review what I've given you you'll see the security footage from Muunilinst dated just an hour after our Sith clone killed herself of that same being, looking just a little younger if you ask me, closing out a massive account on the banking world. Just north of 378 million credits. Funding something huge and creating force powered suicide units. The One Sith had access to everything the Empire ever knew about the subject of cloning Force sensitives."

"But you're right, of course, you clever monkey. We've actually come investigating another matter entirely... oh, and I want to see the circus. I hear it's in town." His smile was infectious... or annoying, depending on what side of the proverbial table one was standing on.
Kaziki Halcyon
Jedi
Jedi

PostAuthor: Kura Nuhok » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:26 am

There seemed to be a distinct distance between Kaz and Kura now, emotionally speaking. She had become flustered and confused at Kaz's intentions towards her, and it had left her feeling distinctly unsettled. She liked him, she trusted him, but as for anything more... well, it simply wasn't an option. Not for her, anyway. Her duty was to the Order, and she wasn't about to let herself get distracted by anything or anyone. As she had explained to Kaz, she would consider finding a partner - or having one found for her - only when the Force indicated that the time was right to do so. However, she could only hope that, whatever misunderstanding had taken place, their budding friendship and ability to work together wouldn't be affected.

She cocked her head at the Imperial Knight as he talked to Kaz about her as though she wasn't there. "I do not know you, therefore I cannot say whether I like you or not," she said calmly. "However, I would like for us to be able to work together to reach a mutually agreeable solution to the problem that we have come to discuss." There was no trace of annoyance in her voice, and Kura inclined her head as she finished speaking. It would appear that, even though he was probably as staid as she was herself, he was also as animated and volatile as Kaz himself could be. That didn't necessarily make for a good combnation.

At least Master Eanin appeared to take her further comments in the spirit in which they were intended, and she offered him a small smile in exchange for his warm one. While she might wonder why he was there, and his actual purpose for meeting them on Bastion, she didn't see any reason to cause friction.

Unlike Draco, it would appear.

Kura kept her composure in the turbolift, despite the urge to reprimand Draco for his out and out rudeness, but Kaz dealt with that easily enough. However, as was his wont, he bantered for a little longer than could really be afforded, unless they really wanted to be explaining everything to the Moffs as well as the stuffy Imperial Knight. Nodding slightly to Kaz, her tone serious, Kura took up the narrative. "Are you aware of the disappearance of the population of an entire colony recently? Or, perhaps, more than one?"
Kura Nuhok
Jedi
Jedi

PostAuthor: Antares Draco » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:49 am

Tired, overworked and annoyed - Draco exhaled at Kaz's comment about the landing pad, "Was the fact that I was playing bodyguard to a disgraced minister the last time we met lost on you? I couldn't have summoned a team of Apprentices to meet with you - much less a military. If I was in charge of this... visit - for lack of a better word, I'd have met your ship in orbit. Done a full debriefing - in private - and sent you all on your merry way. No fuss, no muss and an even exchange of information," shrugging, the Imperial Knight said, "After that message was delivered I had forty minutes before you exited hyperspace. Thirty of those minutes was spent being given contradictory orders by the Council of Moffs, one of the Empress' adjutants and one of the leading members of the Imperial Knights - after THAT was sorted I had ten minutes to read what I could of what little data I had, organize Jaig and get my armor on... I have had as little 'control' over these proceedings as any of you. I'm just an escort,"

Rolling his eyes at the comment about the disease not being fake, Antares said, "It's not a disease if it's made in a lab - it was grown, created. Specifically designed to target specific objects or subjects - that makes it a weapon. A fake disease," shrugging, Antares continued, "As for cloning force sensitives I know a great deal about the projects undertaken by the Emperor and Vader during the Galactic Civil War - I know it is either hit or miss or restricted to a 'weapon' created by the blocking of the force by a species known as the Ysalamir. If what this report says is true - and the Sith are trying to create some sort of infinite army - than we have a problem... again, I fail to see why you've approached the Empire as a whole body instead of trying to bring it to the attention of the Empress or one of our intelligence units... better still, this sounds like something the Triumvirate should be appraised of rather than dragging me-" "Two minutes twenty,"

Maintaining his composure, Antares clamped down on his emotions and said, "With the Empire stretched thin supporting Galactic Alliance and Jedi rebuilding efforts - as well as the reinforcement of our own boarders - I've kept apprised of several lost colonies over the past few months. The pirates in some regions have been a specific problem - throwing off the yoke of Imperial or Alliance enslavement and 'striking out on their own'... I recently had to deal with one such group that ended up killing itself," listening to the Jedi Master's explanation of why he was here, Antares just looked confused, "So you're here to make sure they're here for a good reason and don't make the Jedi look bad..." looking from Kura to Halcyon and back to the Jedi Master, Antares said, "I consider your order honorable - if flawed - and the majority of your followers trust-worthy... but surely you must be aware that this opinion isn't shared by very many Imperials... how could these two cause any sort of 'incident' that would make the Jedi lose face with the Empire?"

Glancing at Jaig as she said they had a minute and fifty nine seconds, Antares said, "Halcyon if there's anything you or your friends here want to say without it ending up on some Moff's private tape collection NOW would be the time..." rolling his eyes at the comment about the circus, Antares said, "Yes, well... that certainly explains your visit - I've no idea why I was so curious,"
To know where Evil grows
And to permit it to flourish

Is to accept responsibility
For all that follows
Antares Draco

PostAuthor: Eanin » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:24 am

Eanin took the lacklustre response from Halcyon as best he could. He had not expected to improve the situation with false humour, instead having a different target in mind for the time being. He had not expected the two Knights to accept his arrival as commonplace, but had hoped he would be able to prevent either being spurred into outright distrust of him. It was going to be an interesting balancing act, especially with Halcyon. He doubted that anything he said would be taken at face value, and wondered if both Jedi were quietly waiting for him to chastise them.

The Jedi Master listened intently at the discussion of the disease and the One Sith. He had not expected that they would be involved in their mission in any way, the Jedi Grand Master not having made much mention of them. Then again, he hadn't asked. Still, it appeared that the matter of the One Sith and the disease was but a conversation peace. An important one, but not the core of the reason why Halcyon and Nuhok had come to Bastion.

"But you're right, of course, you clever monkey. We've actually come investigating another matter entirely... oh, and I want to see the circus. I hear it's in town."

The Jedi Master was impassive, mostly because the situation required it, but couldn't help but wonder whether he was going to be spending a great deal of his time rolling his eyes at the Corellian's remarks. Not for the first time in the short time-span since meeting him, however, Eanin got the idea that Halcyon was perfectly aware at how annoying he was being. The smile that followed the remark seemed to reinforce this notion.

The mention of the circus was interesting. For a moment, Eanin wanted to reach out, to go looking for the target of Halcyon's intentions on Bastion. He didn't follow through, however, not willing to sacrifice his attention to the moment in order to learn more.

Kura's response to the Imperial Knight's remark was quite diplomatic. He would not have been surprised to find her reading it from an official document. She wasn't, however, and instead left him wondering whether her mannerisms were usually so...stately.

Draco's answer to Halcyon regarding their greeting was telling. The Imperial Knight went through a great deal of effort to sketch a complete picture of his position within the Empire. At first, Eanin thought that the man would have a great deal of pride to overcome to make such a speech. However, the manner that the speech was delivered, the light shrug made him doubt this. Instead, it appeared that Draco was simply stating facts as he saw them. The Farghul wondered if anyone could truly be so stoic, or whether Draco was simply suppressing his feelings really well.

Eanin wondered whether it was wise for the bulk of their limited available time to be dedicated to discuss the One Sith issue. Although he considered the matter important, and had resolved to ask Halcyon about the matter at a later time, he got the impression that the issue was not for the here and the now.

"So you're here to make sure they're here for a good reason and don't make the Jedi look bad...I consider your order honorable - if flawed - and the majority of your followers trust-worthy... but surely you must be aware that this opinion isn't shared by very many Imperials... how could these two cause any sort of 'incident' that would make the Jedi lose face with the Empire?"

Eanin took note of the remark regarding the Jedi Order, but stored it at the back of his mind. At a later date, after he had a better idea of the making of the man that was Antares Draco, he would try to determine whether the purpose of the remark had been to elicit a response from one of the Jedi, or whether it was simply a sincere remark.

"On the contrary, I believe they are here for a good reason. I am here in case that good reason requires the skills of three Jedi, not two." Of course, he was risking his trust on Halcyon and Nuhok, and with the exception of the circus remark, which didn't amount to much, neither had provided any evidence that his trust was wisely placed. Still, both bore the rank of Knight, and he would trust them as best he could until they gave him reason not to.

Nuhok made a remark next, apparently finally getting to the point of what they were there for. Eanin was quick to encourage the continuation of the discussion in this direction. "Disappearance? I'm assuming not abandoned then. More than one you say?"
Eanin

PostAuthor: Kaziki Halcyon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Kura piped up and defended herself, Kaz's words merely echoing hers. He should have known she'd be able to stand up for herself to the Imperial Knight but Draco was definitely the type to be overbearing enough to intimidate people who weren't as prepared for him as Kaz was. Jaig had the right combination of steel and womanly amusement to turn the guy inside out and, now too, Kaz realized Kura had the steel if not the other trait. Steel had to be innate, womanhood would come in time and with experience. He trusted Kura would get there, she was only a stumbling step away as it was. When she asked her own question, angling in toward the matter at hand, the investigation of the missing colony, Kaz merely gestured toward her in recommendation that Draco answer her.

Next came Draco taking Kaz's words waaaay too seriously. The young Corellian turned his immediate focus to Jaig for a moment, a conspiratorial look that expressed their shared understanding of the man. "He really is quite difficult to save from himself." Turning back to the Imperial Knight. "Don't think of it as a disease then, think of it as a side effect of not using all the appropriate precautions while developing fast aging Force-sensitive clones. It's a matter of poor planning... or contrite planning, take your pick. The madness is good for reliably producing those susceptible to the dark side. You can see why this is a valued trait in these clones?"

Yes, he'd ignored the whole rigamarole about things being lost on him, even Draco wasn't so dense as to believe that Kaz was really so absent to the moment that he wasn't perfectly aware of the actual situation. There was one thing that needed to be said. "Sir Draco... I brought this to you because I know that from your hands it will go into action. Not disappear into bureaucracy and politics. Besides, you need a win and I promised you one. Now it's in your possession and... honestly, do you really want me anywhere near your Empress?" He gave one of his best smiles, the one often used on barmaids and the like.

As for the colony, "We have a some what unique situation on our hand. A colony not attacked by pirates or slavers... but by some form of creature. We have poor imagery of it and have been unable to discover its true nature. As my colleague has revealed, we are looking into what we can of that colony's disappearance and that animal is our best clue aside from a profile of an organic looking ship. When it comes to rare and exotic animals, who better to ask for clarification that a group that specializes in the same. The Galactic Circus. Them being on Bastion was just your good luck."

"Master Eanin here obviously underestimates me, look what happened the last time we were together Sir Draco. And I wanted that to go well." He snickered as he mock whispered to Draco concerning the Jedi Master. "He's here because we are going above and beyond, and that makes the High Council, like all men in power, nervous. Ambition in the lower ranks and all that."
Kaziki Halcyon
Jedi
Jedi

PreviousNext

Return to Bastion