Star Wars: Fate of the Galaxy | A post-canon "Star Wars" RPG

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Home of the Jedi Academy, where the Jedi are striving to rebuild their temple in the midst of a military outpost.

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

PostAuthor: NPC » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Master Tiki rode perched upon the shoulder of her newest apprentice, a young Herglic destined for the Jedi Librarians who none the less dwarfed his Kushiban Jedi Master despite being just fifteen standard years old. Tiki sat there, on his shoulder, all the way to the landing field at which point she hopped off the broad shoulders with a flip to land lightly a pace in front of him and one to the right (the traditional placement of master and apprentice) from where she peered up into the sky.

Just in time to see the Imperial shuttle craft break through the clouds on its descent to the surface of Ossus, bearing with it the Imperial Knight Master she was to greet and guide. The man had been hunting a particularly dangerous Sith and, somewhere on Coruscant, somebody with more influence than experience had decided that it would be a grand idea to make the two very different Orders of Force users work together to accomplish their goals. Tiki had very definite ideas about how well that would work but she'd gotten a very simple missive from Grand Master K'kruhk who was as usual on Coruscant himself to just make it happen.

As the shuttle settled down on the ground Master Tiki pulled her robes more firmly about her, gave her left ear a stroke, and then waited with her forepaws folded in front of her in a pose of quiet contemplation. Her large eyes centered on the shuttle's ramp as it dropped open.
NPC

Faction: Unknown

Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

PostAuthor: Adrian Marcero » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:41 pm

His blue eyes gaze out the window as the Imperial shuttle break through the atmosphere of Ossus and head to the Jedi Temple. The Imperial Knight sigh as he remember the meeting concerning new orders on his hunt for the Sith. While hunting Sith Lords is not a primary goal of the Imperial Knights, it is, however, vital in the safety of the Empire. The Sith he have been chasing was entrenched deep within Imperial space and it was only his chase that made the Sith to run away.

The Sith should learn by now that a Imperial Knight never give up.

However, for some reason he has been ordered to work with the Jedi Order in the chase of his Sith. To say Adrian was surprise was an understatement, whoever thought that was a great idea should have his intelligence check.

Both organizations hardly respect one another and have entirely different ways to complete a mission. The Jedi is to peace-keeping and the Imperial Knights is to peace-enforcing. It just is problems everywhere. In a way, he is fortunately that he is doing this ‘joint’ mission with the Jedi than any of the younger, hard-headed Knights. It would be an interstellar incident faster than you can say ‘Force’.

Adrian felt the shuttle landed at the landing platform, he stand up, his crimson armor glister in the lighting. His black hood veil his top half of his face with shadows, only revealing sapphire orbs from the encompassing darkness. He walk to the exit door and left the shuttle, his footsteps headed directly to the waiting Jedi.

His eyes glance from both the Jedi master and apprentice, before it shifted downward to look at the Kushiban Jedi Master. His pull his hood down, revealing hair as black as twilight. He placed his fisted right hand against his left pec, his tilted his head slightly downward in a gesture of respect. After all, this is a greeting between two masters, they may be from two different Force user Orders but they are still equals.

“I thank you for welcoming me to your home, Jedi Master,” His voice was calm and serene, “I am Adrian Marcero, Master of the Imperial Knights, and I thankful for any assistance that the Jedi will lend to my pursuit.” Adrian will gladly admit he felt awkward being alone without any of his Knight Brothers and Sisters to help him out, but it would be easy to ignore with being around a small group.

Force help him, if he get surrounded. Thank the fates, he don’t stuttered.
Adrian Marcero
Fel Empire
Fel Empire

Faction: Fel Empire

Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

PostAuthor: NPC » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:38 pm

"I am Jedi Master Tiki. I have been asked by Grand Master K'kruhk to assist in coordinating the assistance you require in your hunt for a specific Sith and his or her apprentices. I take it you are Imperial Knight-Master Marcero?" Tiki tilted her head, her eyes changing to a ruby red that matched his armor before cycling back to yellow. "Why do I ask, of course you are. No other reason for one of your order to come here."

Tiki turned and started making her way toward what remained of the Temple structure, still shattered from the attack of the Sith more than a decade before when they began their Purge. Staying on her hind legs, for the moment, kept the pace slow as her gate was understandably small. Her apprentice stayed in his position, lumbering behind her very slowly. "I have been told a little about your situation. A Sith Lord and his minions fleeing ahead of your arrival, then returning to Imperial space while you chase whatever trails they have left behind to distract you while they re-entrench."

"We suspect that either the Sith Lord or one of his subjects has a talent for Far Seeing or Flow Walking, above and beyond the usual capabilities of Force users. It is a difficult ability to overcome but we happen to have a member who has accomplished this before, a young Jedi with a talent for the Affect Mind school who has learned to alter even the perceptions of such a far reaching ability such as the two we suspect. Even better, the individual I have in mind, and his partner, both have experience in directly confronting and defeating teams of Sith."

She angled for the temporary structures outside the western temple. That was where most of the Knights stayed when they were on Ossus, allowing the Masters and Initiates (who were always on Ossus) to remain in what of the permanent structure had thus far been reconstructed. Tiki glanced back at her apprentice for a moment, just checking on the young Herglic, then back to the Imperial Knight. "I'm certain you can handle working with these two young Knights, though they are both eccentric in their own ways... but, alas, that is the way of the young and truly talented."
NPC

Faction: Unknown

Return to Ossus